Should you have any other questions feel free to reach out: email@example.com.
What is Mind Body Medicine?
Mind-Body Medicine is the study and application of how thoughts, emotions and life experiences dramatically impact physical health. It is an appreciation of the capacity our minds have to both create and heal illness. It’s an exploration of preconceived ideas and limiting beliefs that we carry about our health, our bodies and our potential for wellness. Mind Body Medicine is a challenging journey with bountiful opportunity for personal growth and for experiencing peace of Mind, Body and Soul–culminating for many in a state of Magnificent Health.
What is Magnificent Health?
Magnificent Health is a state of sublime health and well-being accessed through peace of mind, body and soul.
Ideally, magnificent health is state free of significant illness. However, often this is not the case, but rather involves a knowing that you have done everything within reason to care for and nourish yourself, and are left with peaceful acceptance of any residual illness or disability being part of a bigger plan for you–the details of which may not be evident. Those with magnificent health have an uncanny ability to find gifts within illness and make the most of every day on this earth.
Does Mind-Body Medicine guarantee I will be cured of my ailment(s)?
Absolutely not. It is, however, based on the notions that many illnesses are curable, that miracles happen every day and people with life-threatening disease can be cured through the combination of:
- Believing cure is possible
- Having a supportive, collaborative healthcare team that also believes you can be cured
- Identifying and changing areas in your life that are sources of stress and thus impeding your body’s innate ability to heal
- Releasing attachment to the desired state of cure
Does Mind-Body Medicine replace medications and conventional healthcare?
Absolutely not. This path to healing is not a replacement for life-saving medications and/or surgery. Rather it is a complementary tool for discovering the root cause(s) of illness, optimizing response to both Western and Eastern medicine, and getting in touch with the body’s innate ability to heal itself.
This said, by facilitating healing at a deep/root level, Mind-Bofy Medicine does have potential to reduce the number of medications you take.
Mind Body Medicine sounds interesting, but is it really for me?
Mind-Body Medicine has potential to greatly enhance the effectiveness of your existing healthcare, be it Western, Eastern or an integration of the two. As a result, ANYONE who is open to the mind-body connection and the notion that your body possesses innate healing abilities can benefit, including those with:
- Good health and looking to take wellness to the next level and/or find their soul’s calling on earth
- ANY chronic condition with sub-optimally controlled symptoms (e.g. chronic pain, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, migraine headaches, depression, anxiety, coronary artery disease or COPD)
- A potentially life-threatening diagnosis (e.g. cancer)
- A mystery illness that no physician has been able to diagnose